Here's the tutorial on How to Link your AdSense to your YouTube account.
In order to earn money with your videos and get paid, you need to associate an AdSense account with your YouTube account. You can create a new AdSense account or associate an existing one.
You can start monetizing eligible videos before you associate an AdSense account with your YouTube account. However, you need to associate your YouTube account with an approved AdSense account to see your earnings in YouTube Analytics and to be paid once you reach the payment threshold.
There are four ways to associate an AdSense account with your YouTube account.
If you already have an approved AdSense account:
- Access the Monetization page in your Channel Settings and go to the section "How will I be paid?"
- From the AdSense Association page, please follow the "next" step to be directed to AdSense.
- Select the option "Yes, proceed to Google account sign in" at the bottom of the page to choose the Google Account you wish to use.
- Enter the password for your Google Account.
- Accept the association and you will then be redirected back to YouTube.
- Once your account is activated, a message to inform you that your AdSense account has been associated will appear in your YouTube account (Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for the association to be fully active). Congratulations!