If you want to cancel your Apple Music membership, turn off Automatic Renewal.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- In the Music app, tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you have more than one subscription, tap Your Membership (Apple Music Membership) to see your membership options.
- Under Renewal Options, turn off Automatic Renewal. Confirm your selection, then tap Done.
- Tap Done to return to your Account screen, and then tap Done to return to the app.
On your Mac or PC:
Click to open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information, or use the steps below:
- Open iTunes.
- Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
- Click your name, and select Account Info from the menu.
- Enter your password again.
On the Account Information screen:
- Scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage. If you have more than one subscription, then click Edit to the right of Your Membership (Apple Music Membership).
- To the right of Automatic Renewal, select Off. When asked to confirm, click Turn Off.
- Click Done to return to Account Information, and then click Done to return to the iTunes Store.